Saturday, June 21, 2014

Caleb's Dirty Laundry

It seems that Big Brother 16 already has a full blown mess already, with Caleb Reynolds. I'm only relaying what I have observed going on over on Twitter. It seems that there was a video online showing Caleb beating a pig to death with a stick. It has since been taken down by someone in Caleb's camp. The ever-ready fan haters on Twitter are all over it like stink on shit. Then I guess someone found this on Instagram:
It is difficult if not impossible to read what Caleb (@insain_physique) says here so I'll quote it. The account is no longer online. Caleb is arguing politics with another person and obviously does not like President Obama or Democrats....

"@Lockhart12 you believe in murder? You agree with fags? I guess so but I don't agree with murdering a innocent baby which he clearly doesn't mind. Nothin has changed in these last four years. You know it. Your just a democrat that wants that Muslim monkey in office. I'm done with you, your dismissed."

The clip says this conversation took place 20 months ago. These fans really like to dig deep!

Now the shit has done hit the fan and the damn show hasn't even started. Unbelievable. It isn't just fans who are upset about what he said; this is the hater brigade in full force. Contact and threats to his family are already happening. This is sad. I am totally against what Caleb represents in his online life, but how does the behavior of these haters come off any better? If they want to drum up sympathy for Caleb, they are succeeding. Caleb deserves to be evicted in the first week as far as I am concerned and sent home to be forgotten forever. This is a game folks. Voice your opinion. Don't turn this into another fan massacre like was done to several players from last season. Let them go home in shame, but let the game be over when they leave the house and stay out of their real life. They didn't sign up up to have their family harassed and threatened because a bunch of wild idiots can't control themselves.

I haven't verified it and don't know if I really want to bother, but I also read that he said somewhere that when he was in the military, he had killed people and wished he had killed more.

I'm done with this. I don't like Caleb. I don't want to watch him on the show. I hope he feels ashamed of his behavior, but I doubt he knows that emotion.